top of page
Synopsis of what we have done so far
Rangbhumi is an applied theatre organization which stitches performing arts forms with education, daily life, corporate affairs, and important events of our lives. Thus, we integrate arts with the mundane lives to reignite the vision, mission and transform characters of individuals, groups, organizations and all things human.
Rangbhumi’s ONE YEAR FELLOWSHIP program -
Join in to learn, explore and co-create learning journeys through Applied Arts and Theatre tools and pedagogy.
-The fellows will work with the learners in schools as a part of the integrated school Applied Theatre program
-Design the DBP (Drama Based Pedagogy) curriculum along with the course leader
-Co-creare participatory Applied Theatre based perfomative workshops for organisations
-Engaging with various communities for social transformation projects through Applied Arts
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Basic Qualifications - is graduate ( preferred intention space could be social arts , working with communities through arts, interested to create new models of learning through arts based intervention)
2) Age group & location of Fellowship
Location - mumbai plus travel across the country for community based projects ( like Udaipur , Mathura , Jammu etc)
3. Remuneration: 18-20k
4. No of fellows we are expecting this year are 5
5. Medium: English and Hindi
6. We are looking at Fellows to be posted in Mumbai.
They will start learning the practices of Applied Theatre and co- create projects based on the same, designing pedagogical interventions in the curriculum , bring their idea and creations to the practice space and client coordination
7. We are also keen to work with organisations willing to run a
Train the Trainer model and the fellows then implement the practices and pedagogical framework in their communities or Rangbhumi handholds them as well.
bottom of page